Hiring and maintaining a quality staff of employees is one of Brooks & Co’s keys to success. Some company benefits include:
- Full health coverage for full-time employees
- Optional dental insurance
- 25% match on 401K (every year firm earns a profit)
- Full vestment in five years
- Weekly Safety Training
- Yearly CPR & First Aid Training
- Vacation and Holidays
Brooks & Co is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Career Opportunities Available:
We have a full-time opening for a Commercial Construction Superintendent.
Must be able to work various shifts per week and be available weekdays.
- Must have 5 or more years experience.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
Valid Driver’s License
Minimum Age 21+ years old
Brooks & Co. is looking for a small project superintendent. Applicants should have three to five years of work experience. Must enjoy working with your tools while supervising subcontractors and managing small commercial projects. Our firm places great emphasis on completing our work on time, producing a quality product, and maintaining a safe work environment. Only applicants with similar goals need to apply. We are EOE and a drug testing firm. Pay and benefits are commensurate with the person’s capabilities. Please forward resume via fax to (804) 266-6741 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls.